A small establishment, breeding healthy, sound and beautiful Swedish Vallhunds in New Zealand.
New Zealand Kennel Club registered. Pedigreed Dogs.
Breeding, Exhibiting, Importing, Exporting to the World.
Loved, Owned and Raised by qualified Vet Nurse in
Rural Otago, New Zealand.
Barahwolfe Miss Mary Ingalls (4 months)
Peta lives with her family in rural Otago. She is a qualified vet nurse with a life time experience with dogs. Barahwolfe prioritises health and welfare in breeding and high standards of animal husbandry in their small endevour. Peta is a member of all the appropriate breed clubs and organisations for valhunds serving as committee member. Barahwolfe is an NZKC registered kennel producing papered and pedigree dogs for working farms, family homes and competition show homes.
In 2011 Peta imported the first frozen Ai bloodlines and has successfully produced pups from Europes best breeding stock. 2015 saw our home bred frozen Ai boy by 12 times Champion sire earn DOL Rising Star for the year.
Winning Best Baby Puppy in Show on Debut.
- NZ's Longest Established (reg 2003)
Ethical and Actively SV Breeding Kennel.
- Member of the NZKC and the
Official Breed Club of Sweden.
- Best In Show Winning Bloodlines.
- Breeders of Australian & NZ Champions.
- Eye/Health Screening Breeding Dogs.
- DNA Testing & Profiling.
- Qualified Vet Nurse.
- Breed Historian.
- Pups available about once a year to good homes.
- Fully Papered Progeny.
- Never repeating same sire and dam pairings.
- Breeding on a selective and limited programme.
- Full Tail and Stub Tailed Dogs.
- Only breeding for (and from) red & grey coat colours.
- Out crossed and informed Genetics programme.
- First to successfully use Imported Frozen Semen.